Thursday, April 13, 2006

an ambitious beginning

welcome to the christine machine. just as a disclaimer of sorts, this will mainly serve as my workout diary, a place to jot notes, someplace where i can spew or revisit as see fit. since i have no idea who might actually be interested in the mundane details of my régimé, i'm writing mostly for myself. however, this blog format welcomes any suggestions, support, or feedback if ever there is an occasion for visitors to comment.

to state simply, i am not trying to make any sort of social or political or sexual statement through this. i'm not intentionally trying to push a particular look or lifestyle on anybody, etc. this is just my own project with my own goals. no overt narcissism or shapeism or whatnot to be read into anything. :)

that said, let's get moving.

read my latest posts...

2 Comments:

Blogger toshi said...

turn on rss, christine!

3:54 PM  
Blogger christine said...

it is on, dont blame me for safari's hiccups! ;)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home